Projects & prices will vary dependent on number of
songs, genre, instrumentation & studio readiness, etc.
Tell us who you are, what you're doing and we’ll do our best for you.
Please contact us for a quote: 908-864-4949 or email@example.com
We now offer (VINYL, CASSETTE & TAPE) AUDIO RESTORATION
bring us your old records or tapes and we will clean, then digitize them on CD or .MP3 for you.
(Eliminating clicks, crackles, pops, hiss, hum and digital impulse noises)
Call for recording rates, below are examples of packages we offer.
2 hrs. minimum recording time
plus set-up fee
Have fun while introducing yourself to the studio on a budget
• 2 hours of studio time
• play, sing & record your song with an engineer or professional
friend of the studio
• sing a cover song (must bring own backing track/karaoke)
• we mix your track and give you a monitor mix on CD & digital download
Record a favorite cover song or perform your original songs
with one instrument like an acoustic guitar, or piano + your voice
• perform your song live in studio or multi track
• record your tracks until your satisfied
• we mix your tracks
• we mix your track & you recieve a monitor mix of your performance on CD & digital download
Great for recording a small EP with your band, live or multi-track recording
• 1-3 songs
• 4 hours of studio tracking time (plus mixing up to 3 hrs.)
(tracking and/or mixing time in excess of 7 hrs. will be additionally charged)
• record playing drums, keys, bass, guitar & vocals
• Includes mixing and editing
• you recieve a studio monitor mix of your performance on CD & digital download
Mutli-Track Recording of Live off the floor
• 4-6 songs
• 8 hours of studio time (plus mixing up to 6 hrs.)
(tracking and/or mixing in excess of 16 hrs. will be additionally charged)
• all overdubs
• tracks are mixed and edited with client, includes EFX, pitch correction, etc.
• you receive a studio mix version of your performance on CD & digital download
Full Album Production
For those who intend to create a full length album and release it to the public.
•25 hours of tracking time
• 4 days in the studio + 2 days editing / mixing with client, includes EFX, pitch correction, etc.
• overdubs / edits
• INCLUDES track mastering done at (grammy award winning) G&J Audio to industry standards (Red Book)
• 12 CD copies & CD printing plus Pro Tools Session on portable hard drive (you supply)
MIXING & EDITING: Please call for a quote
It doesn't matter if you record the tracks with us, your home studio or at another facility, we can mix your project to your satisfaction.
Our editing service also includes song arrangements, spoken word and music for video.
MASTERING: $65 per song
Mastering is the final step in the recording process, it is one of the most critical steps in what will ultimately determine the final results of your hard work.
Mastering may include but is not limited to:
• Sonic Enhancement and Correction with EQ & other tools
• Dynamic Enhancement and Optimization
• Stereo Image Enhancement
• Sequencing, Spacing, Fades, Song Editing
• PQ, ISRC and text Encoding With CD Verification
• Audio Restoration
MUSIC PRODUCTION: Please call for a quote
Music Composition (commercials, websites, etc.)
Digital Format Transfers
DVD Backup of Pro Tools/Logic sessions
CD Duplication (short run)
Vinyl/Cassette to CD transfer
VHS/8MM to DVD transfer